UNKNOWN

CHAPTER 4 :


Seriously I never thought that I would write about something "UNKNOWN" ; how could someone do that ? Though I must admit it was one of the most interesting topic to be published. Unknowing something is rather objective than being subjective in this article. I glance it as a rather metamorphosis of some sort of having no-knowledge to something termed as self-knowledge.
I would however add that my present perspective about life and living has drastically changed from what it was during my adolescence. The peer group influence deceived me to believe that life is just an enjoyment, not a struggle. In the midst of growing up I developed a keen sense of self awareness that I should understand the ethics of my existence not by looking through the eyes of others but by the virtue of time and experiences. 
The family and school manipulated the world around me according to them. I don't blame anyone for it as I was just a child who's believed not to be capable enough to understand everything and probably they were true.
UNKNOWN for me was almost every second metaphysical and physical activity that I came across. I was terrified and pertinent to understand the world around; confused about the sudden hormonal lava flow that triggered me to explore the world around but hostile towards it as I was time and again reprimanded that the world outside is a dangerous place to be.
I placed myself in jeopardizing thoughts and probably search for the UNKNOWN is one of the most important purpose of the A THOUGHTFUL VISION to exist. I confuse myself with the realities and wonders if it happens with you all or if I am the only victim? I purpose myself to concentrate on my career and personal work front but the lingering pain of not understanding the search for the unknown exists. UNKNOWN might be happiness or gloomy situations; it might be parallel universes or aliens; it could also be search for eternity or end of life. It could also be the power of nothingness, zero(0) has no value but has the power to increase or decrease the value of others. 
Am I the "zero" who exists to add value to others life? "Trollers" and "haters" might be getting a high on the virtue of my assets and talents (I believe everyone has that ).
I used to think looking at the stars as of what could be there in those shiny objects; wonder used to ponder around the thinking brain of what if I could reach there; what if I get famous by laying my hands off to something more awesome than anyone can think about. I try to figure it out if I could search for the truth through spirituality or through scientific research or through the mind of a hacker.
Humans disillusionment with the nothingness and unknown has been since the beginning of mankind. Lightning, thunder, full moon and no moon were considered heavenly forces ready to wreck havoc in someone's personal life and they are still believed too. Challenging the norms might not be the intention but yes knowing the UNKNOWN definitely is.


Check our previous chapters:  INTROVERT SPEAKS
.
.
Check our other blogs on AQUA-LIFE : AQUA-SPEAKS
.
.
Also, check our official page: A THOUGHTFUL VISION

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you and do share the work if you liked it.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you very much do share it, if you like the content

      Delete
  3. Very Nice.
    Could you ease the English a bit ?(a humble request)
    What I mean to say is, same thing can be told in many ways, use easy sentences. Had difficulty to connect to this beautiful piece.

    Love and Support ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking out the time to read and comment on our articles.
      We apologise for the inconvenience.
      We started this blog with the good intention of reaching out to the maximum audience so that they can be benefited by our writings; and so is the reason to put forward such an universal medium of linguistics which could reach maximum readers.
      But since our readers are dedicated people like you we assure you that we would take utmost care to ease any obstacles that you might face while reading our blogs and will see to it that it remains easy , catchy and understandable while still maintaining the standard of the blog.
      We appreciate such positive feedbacks and choose to remain ever grateful to you in this regard.
      Thanks
      Team
      A thoughtful vision

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts