FAKE


CHAPTER 5
F
ake referred to as something which is not genuine or counterfeit and in true sense holds no ground on its existence. For a human-like me, I would describe someone fake as being more deceitful and deceptive and not being the real person. Human emotions complete and differentiate them from other species, but its these emotions itself which sometimes fertilizes the complex manifestations of human negative emotions and behaviours thus leading them to develop a fake identity disorder. 
My reason to choose to have included such complex topic as "FAKE " is not to garner "likes and comments" but to share and understand the real face of us human beings.
As to me, the fake is everything that my logical mind couldn't figure out; my cohesive approach to finding out solutions to UNKNOWN issues created a deep sense of understanding for the environment around me; I figured out how different elements work together to create a real or a fake.
Digital media account now for the highest number of fake gossips, news and rumours. Instead of having a high percentage of positive performance, it generates a TRP of sorts for the social media world.
Fake for some might be a not so honest relationship with their peers or partners, people might turn to shortcuts to manage wealth and riches can again be tagged as being fake. I prefer to stick to the thought that "the reality is rare nowadays".
Growing up among a group of hooligans I strictly and utterly have no trust over almost anyone around me, I struggle to find my place among these 'fakes', I try to search for the truth. 
Being an introvert I truly believe that many introverts have the ability to stand up for themselves and choose to go the better road.
Fake is far away from the truth and actually is just the opposite of truth and trust, I personally have learned that it's far easier to be real than fake contrary to the regular belief.
To pen down such complex know-how to the actual existence is really difficult and me being a very naive blogger had tried to connect, convey and convince myself and my readers to bridge the gap of the reality of existence and experiences and the negativity and deception induced in it.
One fine day probably the world would become a much better place to live in as a radical change in thought process might be induced by my, your or our blogs and articles. 
I strongly believe in a change in the society, community and the world towards better and open-minded communication rather than being hypothetical about it in political and religious discussions. When I, you, communities and countries will come together the world might become much more realistic and logical.
We want to question us and others of why we can't have a more reliable and realistic approach towards each other and towards fellow-men? Why pride ourselves in by disgracing others? Why being hideous and insane? Why every donation and good works always have to be photographed and posted in the media? 
A reality of today's generation is the number of resentments towards others and lack of patience and better understanding, why not I change myself and you change yourself to the real human that we are.
.
.
Check our previous chapters:  INTROVERT SPEAKS
.
.
Check our other blogs on AQUA-LIFE: AQUA-SPEAKS
.
.
Also, check our official page: A THOUGHTFUL VISION


Comments

  1. Do share your thoughts in comments and also if you have any queries can dm us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter - @athoughtfulvisn or in WhatsApp- 7896409511/9435296989.
    Thank you❤

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts