CAREER

CHAPTER 9
Career for introverts holds no differences with individuals who have different personality traits. Although a bit of contrast does exist when selecting individual choices matters. 
Career is a wide array of future projects and endeavors that an individual might choose to sustain his physical and biological needs.
As an introvert, I feel career choice was one of the toughest decisions I've gone through, partly because of my non-verbal nature and partly because of the influence of my guardians and surrounding. Introvert speaks is a prolific choice of the writer as a career choice as the writer himself feels it rewarding and perhaps economical in the future.
As a computing enthusiast, my soul was into machines and software; I kindled myself with the imagination of modern-day gadgets and innovations. Somewhere my enthusiasm was not very well received by my guardians and teachers who rather encouraged me to join traditional and comprehensive programs like medical or engineering. But here my introvert nature wasn't my friend and soulmate and I didn't listen to it; I choose to follow my own choice of career, of what I dreamt of, what I chose to be in the future.
I urged myself to believe that I was going to lose my identity in my future if I don't stand for what I believe.  There were hurdles, of course, many distortions but I stood straight and is presently following my heart and pursuing my journey towards knowledge about computers. My sadness was gone, suddenly I found like a new lease of life in me, newfound courage, and a new me.
I myself believe that even an introvert can stand up for himself if he wants to; what he needs is not to be loud-mouthed but to be a strong will to pursue and accomplish his dreams, his career. An introvert can easily manifest his journey towards success if he knows his inner power, his strength, his positive and negative, and practices self-control and confidence. It's not always that you have to be big-mouthed to be a win but the focus is the key to success.
When the world pulls down an introvert it's his career choice his sheer strength his willingness to continue and make a name of himself in the society that keeps him awaken and strong.
Career cannot be and should not be decided upon by others, it's a personal choice and responsibility too. Not only introverts but for every individual career is not a term but a life. A successful but probably not highly paid career choice also can be rewarding. It's solely on what keeps you happy without any antisocial behavior to achieve that level in life.
I have had come across many well earning people who are not satisfied with their job or career and as an introvert, it becomes easier for others to reckon little flops for introverts as a big disaster in their lives; so it becomes more difficult at times to figure out if an introvert is in the correct path; but worry not, if you as an introvert is feeling blessed and happy about your present and is hopeful about your future than you should take a plunge and rather put the world in a well.
As an introvert, I would highly recommend to follow your dreams and not live to satisfy others. An individual highly anticipates building a THOUGHTFUL WORLD OF EXTRAORDINARY VISION for himself and others and its potential and focus that sets him apart from the world.
Entrepreneurship, defenses, computers, medical or engineering whatever an introvert chooses let him decide it, no one has the right to force him to do something which he doesn't believe.
.
.
Check our previous chapters:  INTROVERT SPEAKS
.
.
Check our other blogs on AQUA-LIFE: AQUA-SPEAKS
.
.
Also, check our official page: A THOUGHTFUL VISION

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts