Introvert vs Extrovert

CHAPTER 10
I feel like a dream laden young child who accomplished his assignment of building a sandcastle somewhere in near the waving Barak river; it really feels nostalgic when you're coming to an end of sharing a big chapter of your own life with the world, some choose "Me Too movement" to voice their harrowing harassment true stories, few others choose a "10-year challenge" to album their physical appearance in a gap of 10 years; Well! I choose "introvert speaks", a blog that has the potential to connect with many. Writing about myself isn't a career-oriented choice or strategy but angst that vented out through my writing, I choose to go this way because I am not "extrovert", not being able to vocalize myself to you all.

My blogs and writings might go down to create history someday with millions benefiting from the hidden aspect in it or might just get lost somewhere in the digital world. 
Well, each one of us is different, and to generalize and marginalize a particular group of people isn't what I intended through my blogs.

My blogs are written with the straight cut theory of my life experiences; to be very honest I don't even take more than 15 minutes to write a particular blog because I do not have to think anything, I just write it because its what comes from my soul.
I was an introvert was well aware of the changes that the physical and social world was going through around me but I couldn't express it.

When I compare myself with an extrovert the only difference I find myself in is my super strong position to understand particular issues because we introverts generally are "great listeners".
We introverts have a keen sense to manipulate certain circumstances in a positive manner to benefit ourselves. 
Extroverts might have a different take on issues and ideas which I feel you as readers and observers know it better.

When I say about extroverts being more open-mouthed towards certain circumstances and conditions it necessarily doesn't always give them an edge. I might sound contradictory if I say even extroverts are strong personalities but yes, truth is that like in our Indian culture we consider a more mature person in our society as "calm & quiet". Our perception of a good leader is his ability to "listen better".

I leave the research upon your readers and viewers upon whom to declare as a winner if at all its a competition, as my title says so.
An introvert gives a THOUGHTFUL edge to certain aspects which may be certain extroverts miss while in being too much in a conversation. I myself have come across lots of people who are extremely loud-mouthed and voice out their opinion in almost everything without any logic.

As an introvert, I especially feel blessed now as I am a more focused, more approachable, and thinkable type. I listen, I understand and then only I draw conclusions. 
Human nature is very complex; it's a metaphysical process of understanding certain circumstances and orders of life, its laggy, its coherent nature give it stronger implications, and complicated relationships continue.

With such cut-throat competition everywhere it's better to be a keen observer and logical speaker than to be a clumsy observer and stupid speaker; rest I want to know from you readers of what you think about it.

Our 10th chapter of INTROVERT SPEAKS wasn't a controversial topic but a relatable topic whereby we should guide and respect each other thought process and make the world a better place to live in.
.
.
Check our previous chapters:  INTROVERT SPEAKS
.
.
Check our other blogs on AQUA-LIFE: AQUA-SPEAKS
.
.
Also, check our official page: A THOUGHTFUL VISION

Comments

Popular Posts